Subscribe to Trip Updates
In order to receive “alert emails” whenever your program posts a Trip Update, you must first register your email address with our Sail Caribbean Community. Once registered, you’ll be able to manage subscriptions to receive emailed alerts for your selected program.
Follow these steps to register and subscribe:
1) Register here with a username and email address. Use the email that you intend to use for emailed alerts.
2) Allow several minutes to receive a confirmation email with your temporary password. Follow the link provided in that email to Log in to the Sail Caribbean Community with the username and the password from the email. (You’ll want to copy and paste it from the email.)
3) At the bottom of “Your Profile”, you can change your password to a new, more personal and memorable password.
4) Choose “Your Subscriptions” in the left column navigation to see a list of programs publishing trip updates. Check the box next to the program for which you’d like to receive emailed alerts. eg. For Early Bravo, find and check the box next to “Trip Updates 2011 » Bravo Sailing Watersports & Scuba » Early Bravo”. etc.
5) Log out in the top right corner and you’re done. If at any time, you’d like to change your subscriptions, just log back in and make your desired changes.
Call our NY office during regular business hours, if any questions or problems, or email us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Enjoy!