Trip Updates for Echo 2

Farewell Echo 2…

Saturday, June 25th, 2011

Echo 2 Day 13   The crew awoke on Day 13 with a great challenge ahead of them.  One of the goals for the group was to sail on the […]

Challenge Day and beyond…

Sam Balda   We began our first challenge day early with fond farewells to Valentina who had to leave a few days before the end of the program for summer […]

Echo 2 Photos

Ice Cream, Truck Tours, and Small Boat Sailing

Candice McFall June 21, 2011, Day 11 Today was a fantastic day, but when I say fantastic, that is an understatement! It was an early morning for Venture III at […]

Jost Van Dyke to Soapers Hole

Day 10 Day 10 of our two week program began at the notorious island of Jost Van Dyke. With Sam at the helm we were in for a good sail […]

Anegada to Jost Van Dyke – The longest day sail yet!

Monday, June 20th, 2011

Day 9 By Valentina Semenova Today, we woke up around 7:00 AM and prepared to say goodbye to the Anegada mooring ball field. We enjoyed a breakfast of yogurt and […]

Anegada – White sand beaches and Coral Reefs

Monday, June 20th, 2011

Day 8 By Samantha Bisnaire Today, Saturday, June 18th, we woke up at Monkey Point shortly after 7am to start our sail to Anegada island with Marwan as our skipper. […]

Exploring the Baths and Relaxing at Monkey Point

Monday, June 20th, 2011

Day 7 By Alex Rosenblum After a relatively long night’s sleep, the crew of the Venture III woke to the sight of the baths at Virgin Gorda.  Still exhausted from […]

A night time voyage on the rough seas…

Monday, June 20th, 2011

6/18/2011 DAY 6-7 By Jen Borderud Today, Friday 6/17, I woke up at 8:30 AM which is the latest I have woken up on this trip thus far.  The sun […]

Happy Father’s Day!

Sunday, June 19th, 2011

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads of our SC students! For all the families of Early Bravo, I’m sure you are anxiously awaiting our rapidly approaching departure day […]